Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Blogging Begins

Splash. That was me diving into the blog pool, after years of hearing people say that I should do one and humbly ignoring them. But, as I peruse other bloggers and bloggites responses, I figured WTF, why not? On the grand scheme of this planet, my ego is strong enough to say that my wisdom is at least as relevant as the top 50% and no worse than the bottom 50%, so here goes.
This won't be a regularly scheduled posting; heck I'm not even sure I can find it again if I can figure out how it gets posted. These writings will be subject to sporadic thoughts brought on by mood swings, things I see, read, or hear, and/or caffeine induced opinion sharing impulses.
If anyone actually reads this, you have my gratitude and wonder.
Keep the faith,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment